SupportRail terrace System
The MyDek® SupportRail™ system has been specially designed to meet the latest regulations and provide class-leading adjustability and ease of use.
Virtually tool-free installation means that installing the MyDek® System onto your terrace or inset balcony is rapid and accurate, and with the super-low SupportRail™ profile you can achieve finished floor levels from 60-300mm above the structural level.
The lightweight SupportRail™ is coated for longevity and is supplied with pre-punched holes at the correct spacing to facilitate rapid fixing of the MyDek® boards and fixings, and is available in 55 and 30mm height options. The 55mm SupportRail™ will span 1200mm between pedestals, and the 30mm SupportRail™ option spans up to 700mm. Pedestals are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel with a minimal base plate to allow water run off, and 35mm* of adjustment on every pedestal height option (55mm SupportRail™).
- Fully non-combustible
- Achieves Euroclass A2-s1,d0 fire rating
- Specifically designed for inset balconies and podiums
- Suits deck levels with buildup as low as 60mm
- Versatile and fast to fit saving you time and money
- Virtually tool-free
- SupportRail accurately spaces boards
- Coated to Qualicoat Class 2 standards for durability
- Available in six standard colours